Tears

>> Monday, February 11, 2008


I wasn't able to hold my tears yesterday when someone asked me why I was not in my usual cheerful mood. It was from someone that I didn't expect to notice the sadness that is escaping in my eyes.

It has been three long days since that day. I am trying so hard to conceal my loneliness because I am known to be a person of laughter, someone who would just laugh off everything.

I know I should be happy for her but I can't without feeling this way and what makes it more difficult is that no single soul understands why. I might laugh out hard, smile to everyone, makes all the people around me happy but at the end of the day, I am still a human being and I am inevitably vulnerable to pain. I long for a hug, a simple hug that would mean that I can get through this. An assurance that what I am going through today will soon pass.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP