Whaaaaat?!

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009


Got the copies of my airline booking, I would be on a 6 hours flight (it does not include the lay-over of 3 hours) on a Monday of the following month. The emotions are mixed. Sad because I'm leaving family and friends, Excited for what would be my life there, Nervous because it is my first time to be away for a very long time. When I got the airline booking, I finally said to myself, this is it, there's no more turning back. But what a coincidence, I'm sharing the same flight with my soon to be ex terror boss! I never imagined that he would be the last person from here that I would be seeing before I would leave! Wheew!

1 comments:

ginabeloved July 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

you're strong enough to live the life waiting for you and I'm sure that it's gonna be an exciting and fulfilling one.
We wish you good luck and happy trip
...always remember, we're just here for you just give us a line or keep us posted, we're just a few clicks of your mouse away ^-^

love you friend ^-^

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP