my horoscope today

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

I was reading my horoscope today... I'm not a horoscope fanatic, I just read it when I feel reading it. Or just when I feel curious what the stars and the planet have for me. Here goes my horoscope:

A new person in your life is sparking some questions in your mind -- where are you going? How soon do you need to get there? Answers won't come easy, but then again, why should they? If they do, you're probably just telling yourself what society expects of you. So just let these questions simmer for a while and don't put too much pressure on you to find an answer right now. Sooner or later you will come to some conclusions. Just relax and trust yourself.

Answers won't come easy today, but then again, the right ones never do. Be patient.

Hmmm... patience... patience... patience...


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP