what the stars are telling

>> Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Horoscope for today says:
If you are involved in any type of legal negotiations, get prepared for things to move to the next stage today. It's time to deal with paperwork and make that final commitment. You need to stay on top of all details right now and take no shortcuts, but you can do it -- in fact, you've been waiting for this for a long time. Just remember not to accept any grey areas or vague terms. Your life is all about black and white facts right now -- you need to know exactly what you're getting into.I really do hope that what I'm currently working out would lead into something good. It was something I did not planned, it came to me and I responded on it spontaneously. I'm praying hard for it. I know that its about time to explore new grounds for me. I think I need this one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP