6 weird things :D

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010

I was tagged by the Amiable Amy a couple of days ago, but I'm just posting it now. I'm sorry dear :)

The RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 or more people you know to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. I don't like hot coffee. I usually drink iced-coffee.


2. I sleep in a free fall position. Laying in my front with my face facing on one side and hands around the pillow.


3. I don't drink wine :) I go for anything except wine.


4. I am a nocturnal person. I do more at night than in morning. I find it hard to sleep earlier than 1:00 am. I don't do overtime in the morning (except when necessary) but I can stay at the office up to 10:00pm or later.


5. I love hugging :) It cheers me up when I'm sad. It gives me comfort during down times. When I feel down I usually ask a friend to hug me.


6. Im hopeless romantic :) but I just don't admit it too often :)


Now I'm passing this to Kath, Memae, George, Mye, Peach, and Eds

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP