my confusing horoscope today

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010

I started my day laughing because of my horoscope. It says:

Romance is brewing in your life -- feelings right under the surface are bubbling up.

Starting a new romance might not be on your list of things to do right now, but sometimes you have no choice but to deal with the feelings that have been stirring right under the surface. You can no longer deny what might be happening, even if your life would be a lot simpler without it. It's coming, and it's a very good thing. If you are already in a relationship, you'll start to feel a rebirth in what the two of you share. A big transition could be coming.


Hahaha! Even my horoscope is tripping on me (",)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP