too much stuff

>> Monday, August 30, 2010

Was finally able to do some real deal clean up in my room and was surprised to find a whole lot of stuff that are still unused, brand new and still on boxes loots! Aw man, totally forgot all about those shopping stuff that I was able to hoard sometime last year, during sales and other holiday events. And it made me cringe actually, out of guilt I think. Thought of the total amount spent on all of that still-brand-new-items that I, come to think of it, don't really need. I could have just buy gold coins even a few pieces and have it as my investment and saving form as well. Oh well, things have been done and maybe I can do something about all those stuff stock in my room. Have those things up for sale online, perhaps. Will see.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP