Amy's Twin Surprise

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

I was having my baking marathon today for Lola Pura's death anniversary tomorrow. I took a peek in my blog to see a twin surprise from Amy. Thanks Amy, you really made my day. You have been a very sweet and generous friend. I am really grateful for this twin surprise. Thank you so so much! May the good Lord continue to bless you sis! Mwah!





Now to continue the legacy of generosity, I am passing this to my friends, Memae, Kathy, George, Claire, Sis Rose, Mye, Peach, Mommy Dharlz and all my blogging friends. Mwah to all!

1 comments:

amiable amy April 29, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

thanks for posting the awards girl...kakabalik ko lang kasi from my visit in Orlando...tapos, nasira pc ko....hayyy

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP