What's in my bag

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got this bag tag from Mye just this morning, as I remember Amiable Amy also tagged me with this, but I was not able to post it. I'm too far from being OC, I just dump everything in my bag. When you see my bag in an order, that's a miracle! LOL!

So I'm sharing you a glimpse of my bag...

The rules are as follow:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.


I'm using this as my all-purpose bag (office bag, malling bag, bag of all events hahaha!). I don't know its cost, just take a closer look and do some rough estimates... hehehehe


And now take a glimpse of what's inside ....


Here is the list of what's inside my bag:


  1. My Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume (My favorite scent) courtesy of Kuya Greg (already consumed the first 100 ml, so now I am on the second 50 ml)
  2. My ever durable comb (old school)
  3. An old fan
  4. My hanky, I don't use girlie hanky, I use scarf.
  5. My Green Dockers Wallet which contains my ATM Card, few credit cards, my health card, and my favorite ID picture, it was a gift from my Ninang Tessie (with a generous amount of dollar inside when she gave it to me) (Green=Money hahaha)
  6. The headset for my CP
  7. My Make-up palette.
  8. My Lilo and Stitch Mirror, omiyage from my boss during one of his trip home to Japan.
  9. My Dior Prescription Glasses that I seldom use.
  10. Powder
  11. Coin purse
  12. My Memory Stick
Now I am tagging my friends, Kathy, Memae, Rose Cotrill, Mommy Dharlz and Peach :)

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose April 15, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

salamat for this tag sis, i'll do this soon..

By the way, I came by to tell you I have awards for you here. Please grab it when you have time, see you!

amiable amy April 17, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

you just posted it now? buti naman kahit papano, na i post mo pa...wow....nice bag

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP