The Blogger Award from Amy :)

>> Monday, April 13, 2009


I know I have been out for a while in the blogging scene. Blame it on my addiction for farm town hahaha! Just this morning I found out that my ever amiable friend AMY has given me this Blogger Award. It was supposed to be a pre Easter gift from her, but since I was not able to post it before, it became a post-Easter gift. But as they say it's better late than never. Thank you so much Amy, you never failed to put a smile on my face. I wish you well friend! :)


Now to pass on the generosity of Amy, I'm passing this to all of my friends, especially Memae, Kathy, Mye, Peach, Mommy Dharlz and all included in my list :)


Love you all!

1 comments:

amiable amy April 17, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

thanks for posting girl, i am glad you like it....thanks for all the comments you made in my blog ha

appreciate it

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP